What is INSENSA-GIS
INSENSA-GIS has been developed as a free to use and open-source software designed for
- Statistical analysis of GIS data
- the development of weighted indices from different GIS data sets
- the testing of the robustness of created indices through standardized sensitivity analysis
- the display of results, tables and maps and
- the export of results and GIS data files in different formats
Download INSENSA-GIS from the section Get INSENSA-GIS. INSENSA-GIS also allows the integration of plug-ins that can be downloaded from the section Plug-Ins under Get-Insensa GIS.