5 Information Table
The Information Table displays different information about the file that is marked
within the filetree at the left side of the graphical user interface. The table
- File Information
- The source file path: The source file path shows where the file is
located. If no hard copy has been created within the workspace the
path shows where the original imported file is located. If the file is a
hardcopy within the workspace the path directs to the folder within
the user specific workspace.
- The target file path: The target file path always directs to the specific
folder within the workspace where the file already exists or where
it will be created in case a hardcopy is created from the linkage. If
a hardcopy has been created in the workspace target file path and
source file path are the same.
- The NoData Value: The NoData value that is currently set for the
file. NoData values can be adjusted through the function set NoData
Value. set NoData Value.
- Columns and Rows: The number of columns and rows of the raster
dataset. For connection functions all files that are considered have to
show the same number of columns and rows.
- Cellsize: The cellsize of the raster dataset in meter. For connection
functions all files that are considered have to show the same cellsize.
- Data Type: The datatype is given as byte, int16 or float32 and
refers to the filetype of the dataset. The filetype may be adjusted if
modifications of the file make a smaller filetype sufficient.
- Datum: the geodetic datum of the raster data (only displayed if
- Geographic Coordinate System: the geographic coordinate system of
the raster data (only displayed if defined).
- Projected Coordinate System: the projected coordinate system of the
raster data (only displayed if defined).
- Projection: the projection of the raster data (only displayed if
- Spheroid: the spheroid of the raster data (only displayed if defined).
Figure 12: Information table part giving general information about the file
- File Options: This section gives you an overview of option file changer
functions that have been added and applied to the file.
Figure 13: Information table part giving information about the applied options
- Connections: This section gives you information about the settings for
connection function that led to the generation of the file.
Figure 14: Information table part giving information about the applied
connection function and settings
- File Information: Results from information reader functions are displayed
such as the calculated mean value, median value, minimum and maximum
Figure 15: Information Table at the middle window displaying the results of
the Information Reader Functions